Spend the afternoon eating the best, locally caught seafood in Ireland, washed down with an ample amount of local Craft beer. With a local by your side to point you in the right direction, you can indulge in the freshest seafood available in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
We meet at Howth Train station, just outside the Bloody stream Pub. Howth is accessible from Dublin city centre by train, which takes 30 minutes to arriveOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests under the age of 18 will receive soft drinks instead of alcoholic beverages