Discover the very best of Dublin with an unlimited 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. See all the famous landmarks of the city, including the The Ha’penny Bridge, Phoenix Park, Guinness Storehouse and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Stop 1 is located at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however customers can hop on and off at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Live commentary is provided in English on every other bus during the summer months.
- For buses without a live guide, audio commentary is provided in nine languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Polish)
- The tour runs every 60 minutes