Explore the very best of Dublin with an unlimited 24, 48, or 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. See all the famous landmarks of the city, including The Ha’penny Bridge, Phoenix Park, and Guinness Storehouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Irish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Stop 1 is located at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however customers can hop on and off at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The tour runs from 915 AM - 5 PM and the full loop duration is 105 minutes
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Live commentary is provided in English on every other bus during the summer months.
- For buses without a live guide, audio commentary is provided in nine languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Polish)
- The tour runs every 60 minutes
- The walking tour runs at 11 AM and 2 PM every day and starts at Barnardo Square next to City Hall