Coastal Walk and Chowder Trail
- Visit the stunning grounds of Howth's very own 800 year old medieval Castle
- Explore the charming harbor and picturesque coastal village through the eyes of a local
- Taste an award-winning delicious local deluxe seafood chowder
Meet your local guide and fellow guests at Howth Train Station. Visit the amazing grounds of Howth's 800 year old Castle, then follow the secret paths and trails through the woodlands and heathlands. Stroll though Howth Village, visiting St Mary's Abbey on the way, founded by the Viking, King Sitric in 1042.
Take in the world famous cliff path views and amazing views of Howth Harbor, Ireland's Eye, and Lambay Island. Explore the charming harbor learning about it's famous history. Visit a local restaurant and immerse yourself in the amazing atmosphere. Enjoy the warm local hospitality and Dublin's best award-winning deluxe seafood chowder, traditional Irish bread, guinness, wine, or a drink of your choice.
- A delicious deluxe local award-winning seafood chowder
- Guinness, beer, wine, soft drink, or a drink of your choice
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your host at the bottom of the main entrance steps at Howth Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the entrance to the Bloody Stream Pub. Your guide will have a supplier logo flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear