Explore Ireland’s scenic landscapes on a trip to the Cliffs of Moher on a day trip by bus. Visit Galway and the Burren, and see the monastic ruins of Kilmacduagh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane. Walking, taking public transport, or a taxi to the meeting point is recommended, as parking in the city center is difficult to find and expensive for the day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- This is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended. This tour does not stop anywhere for lunch. You can buy packed sandwiches and snacks at rest stops
- The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- The tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat