Immerse yourself in the beauty and history of the Burren and Cliffs of Moher on this bus tour. See the staggering cliffs up close, soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Galway City, and admire the monastic ruins of Kilmacduagh Abbey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane. Walking, taking public transport, or a taxi to the meeting point is recommended, as parking in the city center is difficult to find and expensive for the day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- This is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Bringing a packed lunch is recommended. This tour does not stop anywhere for lunch. You can buy packed sandwiches and snacks at rest stops
- The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- The tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat