Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren and marvel at the ruins of historic Kilmacduagh Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
- 2.5 hours
Galway Plaza (break)
Cliffs of Moher (free time)
Galway (free time)
- 2.5 hours
- Visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher
- Journey through the lunar landscapes of The Burren
- Explore the city of Galway and enjoy the vibrant side of it
- Visit the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery
- Air-conditioned transportation with live onboard commentary
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather. Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for small children or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat