Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren and marvel at the ruins of historic Kilmacduagh Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
- 2.5 hours
Galway Plaza (break)
Cliffs of Moher (free time)
Galway (free time)
- 2.5 hours
- Visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy a stop to explore the lunar landscapes of The Burren
- Explore the city of Galway and enjoy the vibrant side of it
- Visit the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery
- Air-conditioned transportation with live onboard commentary
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather. Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for small children or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat