Guinness Storehouse & Big Bus Open-Top Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Take in the sights of Dublin on your own time with an unlimited hop-on hop-off sightseeing tours with over 30 stops
- Sit back and let the live guides bring the history of Dublin to life
- Don't wait in line when you can use a fast track entry to Guinness Storehouse
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the observation deck while enjoy a refreshing complimentary pint of Guinness
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Hop off to explore and enjoy a visit to the Guinness Storehouse, home to the world's most famous stout. On your self-guided tour, you'll be able to learn all about the history and production of Guinness at this famous storehouse, which is rated one of Ireland's most popular attractions. Explore interactive exhibits across seven stories, and complete your visit with the opportunity to perfectly pull your own pint of Guinness in the Gravity Bar whilst enjoying 360-degree unobstructed views of the city of Dublin.
- Classic ticket includes 1 day hop-on, hop-off, fast track entry to Guinness Storehouse and a complimentary pint of Guinness
- Premium ticket includes 2 days hop-on, hop-off, walking tour, night tour, fast track entry to Guinness Storehouse and a complimentary pint of Guinness
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Bus stop 1, 13 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland. You will see the Big Bus staff there. Alternatively you will be able to board at any of the other bus stops and redeem your voucher with the Big Bus drivers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Child tickets for the Guinness Storehouse can be purchased on the day from the Guinness Storehouse ticket desk
• For the hop-on, hop-off tour, two children can travel free of charge with every adult ticket