Experience the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Whiskey Distillery on a skip-the-line half-day tour. Visiting 2 of Dublin’s top attractions in an Irish experience like no other.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide directly outside the main entrance in front of the Barrowman Statue located to the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in French and Spanish. In spaces where guided groups aren't allowed, an audio guide will be provided
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible
- Teens can be booked on the tour but must be accompanied by an adult
- Anybody under 18 is not permitted to drink or sample alcohol
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps, nor appropriate footpath/sidewalk/curb, traffic, or weather conditions.