Experience the amazing highlights of Northern Ireland as you visit Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle. Stop in Belfast and enjoy a politics-focused black taxi tour or visit the Titanic Experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
7:00 AM at The Starbucks Café on Dame Street / College Green (1 College Green, Temple Bar, Dublin 2). 7:05 AM at Dublin Bus Office, 59 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 (59 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin 1)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All-weather clothing is recommended.
- The Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge is currently closed to the public and it is not yet clear as to when it will reopen. As an alternative attraction, you will visit the very popular Dun Luce Castle. This iconic historical castle dates back over 500 years and its location on the Cliff Edge of the North Atlantic makes it one of the most dramatic settings in Europe. The castle has been frequently used over the years in many movies, most recently in the tv series Game of Thrones. There will be paid admittance to visit and peruse the castle and grounds for 35 minutes.