Enjoy the most curious formations in Northern Ireland and learn about Belfast's political past and take in panoramic views of this vibrant city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Outside of the Riu Gresham Hotel, 23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours with the longest bus ride of 2 hours and 15 minutes
- The tour will depart punctually both from Dublin and the successive stops
- This tour does not include the "Carrick-a-rede" rope bridge
- You do not need a passport
- The pound sterling is used in Northern Ireland and your guide will tell you where you can pay with euros
- This tour needs a minimum number of people. If this number is not reached, the local partner will contact you and offer these options: modify your booking to another tour on the same day, the same tour on another day or give you the money back