Rail Tour from Dublin: 6 Days All of Ireland
- See the best of Ireland on a fantastic multi-day tour
- Admire the stunning natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher and the Giant's Causeway
- Take a scenic tour along the Ring of Kerry, past the Lakes of Killarney and Irelad's highest mountain
- Explore the incredible Irish coastline and visit the Aran Islands
- Discover local culture and history, with visits to castles, abbeys, and traditional pubs
Check in Dublin Heuston Station (Customer Service Desk) for 7:00 departure of InterCity train to Cork (breakfast available). We visit Blarney Castle, the Queenstown Story at Cobh, then train to Killarney for two nights B & B with en-suite facilities.
10.00 depart Killarney on Ring of Kerry tour. We have a wonderful day viewing some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery, including Dingle Bay. We also see the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain Carrantuohill, Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world famous Lakes of Killarney. Overnight in Killarney.
07.30 transfer from Killarney to Limerick, to join the Cliffs of Moher Tour, visit Bunratty Castle, Cliffs of Moher, O'Connors Pub at Doolin, Galway Bay, overnight Galway City in 3 star Hotel (2 nights).
10.30am transfer to Connemara Airport for flight and tour of Inishmór, largest of the Aran Islands
10.00 depart Galway for tour of Connemara, including Kylemore Abbey after which we depart Galway by train, arriving Dublin Heuston 20.45 transfer by tram to three star hotel for two nights (room only).
Check in Dublin Connolly Station at 07.10 departure for the Giants Causeway tour. At Belfast we join our tour and head to the famous Antrim Coast Road crossing the lovely Glens of Antrim en route to Ballycastle and the Carrick-a-rede* rope bridge (Mid March - October only. Glimpse the Scottish coast on a clear day. We continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway next, seeing Dunluce Castle (photo stop only). We return to Belfast and our train to Dublin arriving at Connolly station at 22:20 for second night in three star hotel.
Depart Monday/Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday (March to October only)
* Price is per person sharing
Single Room Supplement applies
- All admissions, transfers/tours.
- 2 nights in Bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- 2 nights and breakfast in a 3-star Hotel in Galway.
- 2 nights in a 3-star Hotel in Dublin.
- Any meals other than breakfast on Day 2,3,4 and 5.
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40 AM beside the customer service desk. A representative in a yellow jacket will be present to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶