5-Day Tour of West Ireland: Blarney Stone & Cliffs of Moher
From $836 per personBook now
- Visit the famous Blarney Castle and the Blarney stone
- Admire the iconic Cliffs of Moher
- Take the Ring of Kerry tour around the stunning Dingle Peninsula
- Explore the Aran island of Inishmór
- Tour the ancient fort, Dún Aengus, and marvel at its dramatic seascapes
Today, visit the famed Blarney Castle, where you can kiss the Blarney Stone for good luck. See the Queenstown Story at Cobh, then hop on the train to a charming bed and breakfast in the town of Killarney.
Day 2: Ring of Kerry, Dingle Bay (Meals: B)
Embark on the breathtaking Ring of Kerry tour, where you will get to view Ireland's most spectacular scenery along the Dingle Peninsula and bay. See the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantouhill (Ireland's highest mountain), Ladies' View, and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
Day 3: Cliffs of Moher, Galway Bay (Meals: B)
Head down to Limerick to see the stunning Cliffs of Moher, jutting out over the Atlantic Ocean. Pay a visit to Bunratty Castle, then stop in at O'Connors Pub in Doolin before seeing Galway Bay.
Day 4: Inishmór, Fort Dun Aengus (Meals: B)
Fly to Inishmor and explore the largest of the Aran Islands. After lunch in Kilronan, enjoy a tour of the ancient fort Dun Aengus, admiring its sharp cliffs and dramatic seascapes.
Day 5: Kylemore Abbey (Meals: B)
Visit the district of Connemara, flanked by a coastline full of peninsulas, and tour Kylemore Abbey, home to a community of nuns that has resided there since 1920. Explore this site, the oldest benedictine abbey in Ireland, before departing for Dublin.
- All admissions, transfers, and tours
- Two nights at Killarney Bed and Breakfast
- Two nights in a 3-star hotel in Galway
- Four breakfasts
- All other meals not included in the itinerary above
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Dublin Heuston station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jacket are present to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 876