Save up to 50% on unlimited entry to 40+ Dublin attractions with the Dublin Pass by Go City. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, hop on an open-top bus tour, visit EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Go straight to the attraction or tour and show your pass QR code to the ticket office or gate to be scanned for admission. Make sure to place reservations in advance where needed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Your pass will be instantly delivered to you in PDF form, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This PDF will include your individual QR-coded Go City pass along with a link to the digital guide
- Your PDF pass includes a link to sync your order with your email address; make sure to do this otherwise you will not be able to make reservations to attractions, including Guinness Storehouse
- All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods). We advise you start early in the day to make the most of your sightseeing
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check the digital Dublin Pass guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including opening times and instructions