Save time and money, and visit as many Dublin attractions as you like with the Dublin Pass by Go City. Visit the Guinness Storehouse, enjoy a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dublin, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You'll receive your digital Dublin Pass via email. You can save it to your phone (or print at home and take it with you) and show it at each attraction or tour to gain access.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods). We advise you start early in the day to make the most of your sightseeing.