Hop on the Enterprise Express train from Dublin to Belfast for an 11-hour tour of the Northen Ireland capital, including a hop-on hop-off city tour, and visit to the Titanic visitor centre. Afterwards enjoy free time for shopping and lunch in Belfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in at 07:10 beside the Information Desk in Dublin Connolly Train Station and look for the representative wearing the yellow "Railtours" jacket. They will issue your tickets for the tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate mobility scooters
- Wheelchair users must have some mobility in order to climb the steps of the coach as coaches are not wheelchair friendly