Experience the world's longest urban zip line across the Dubai Marina. Ride solo, or with a friend on parallel ziplines. Your experience will be fully documented with photos and video to take home.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The meeting and check-in point is at the Dubai Marina Mall, XLine booth at L2 Parking Area. To find us, look for the marina lift, then press L2, and we'll be on the right side of the parking lot. There is no shuttle bus to the Marina Mall organized by XDubai from any hotel in Dubai but you can take the metro to Marina Mall Metro Station or catch a taxi. If you are driving, there is also plenty of parking available for you at the mall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Riders must be between 12-65 years old & Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Riders must be a minimum height of 130 cm and be in a good medical condition
- Riders must weigh between 45kg and 100kg, this is for safety reasons so there are no exceptions for this
- Free of existing or recurring injuries
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine) Free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride
- Free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention
- Photos and video will be sent to the customer by email within 24-48 hours