Watch a spectacular sunrise over the dessert on this tour from Dubai. Ride in a 4WD vehicle across sand dunes, eat a delicious picnic breakfast, and visit the stunning Al Qudra Lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman. For Port Rashid cruise passengers: pick-up will be at the cruise terminal.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program due to government decisions, public holidays, or weather conditions
- The local partner also reserves the right to amend and/or cancel the schedule
- Children under the age of 5 can not participate in the shared tour
- Guests visiting the United Arab Emirates during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. It is recommended that all guests take adequate precaution, especially during off-road
- The duration of the tour itself is between 3.5 to 4-hours. But, driving time to and from your Dubai hotel may take an additional 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions and the time of day
- Departure time is between approximately 4 AM - 4:30 AM
- Spotting wildlife is not guaranteed