Dubai: Bright Lights Nightlife TourProduct ID: 40032
From $141 per personBook now
- Experience the bright lights and thrilling vibes of Dubai at night
- Watch the stunning Fountain Show outside the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- Try different flavored shisha pipes in a hidden spot
- Dance the night away at some of Dubai’s hippest clubs
- End the night dancing under the stars at the best beach bar
- Meet and mingle with local celebrities
Departing from Dubai Mall, follow your guide to some of the best and most happening venues in the city, depending on the day of the week. The options are almost unlimited - from jazz nights to Irish pubs to Arabic discos. Put on your dancing shoes and most impressive outfit!
Start the night with a great view of Dubai Mall’s fountain show. Cocktail in hand, marvel at the dazzling display of lights, before heading to a shisha bar to chill with the locals and experience a Dubai tradition. Admire the glittering lights of the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, before checking out another bar to look for local celebrities.
Finish the evening under the stars at a favorite city spot on the beach. You are free to stay as long as you wish to dance the night away to your heart’s content.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 shisha pipe
- 3 drinks
- Transportation throughout the night (except transfers to the meeting point and from the last venue)
- Items of a personal nature
- Extra food and drink
- Entrance fees to the clubs
- Transportation to the meeting point and from the end point
Meet your guide at the LG exit of Dubai Mall. They will be waiting by the statue of the big horse, to the left of the fountain. Directions: Take the Metro to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station and follow the signs to Dubai Mall. Then, follow the signs to the fountain (LG Floor). Once outside the Mall, turn left and walk along the lake to the statue of the big horse. If arriving by taxi, ask the driver to drop you off at the roundabout by the statue of the big horse (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that a dress code applies in the places you will visit. Dress to impress (elegant, posh, clean-cut). The tour supplier will not be responsible for those who are refused entry because of improper dress.
Product ID: 40032