Experience the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort with a 2-hour or full-day pass. You’ll have a chance to get away from Dubai's heat while skiing and snowboarding at this unique park. Everything including clothing and equipment is provided.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
To access Ski Dubai please go to the west-side parking area to enter the Mall of the Emirates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Skiers and snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope. Participants not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons
- For security reasons, entrance is possible only with a valid ID card or passport
- The chairlift & the Black Run will be shut for the first two weeks of Ramadan
- Minors (younger than 21 years old) need to be accompanied by an adult
- Mountain Thriller experience is out of operation due to a technical issue. It will be closed until further notice
- Please be informed that the last entry timing for Monday - Thursday is 9:30 PM while for Friday - Sunday it is 10:30 PM