Enjoy a day trip to Abu Dhabi to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural work of art that’s surrounded by reflecting pools. In addition, you’ll experience the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Ferrari World, a Ferrari-themed amusement park.
What to Expect
On this full-day excursion from Dubai you ‘ll visit both the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.
Your first stop will be to marvel at the architectural masterpiece that is one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity of 40,000 worshippers. The mosque features 82 domes, more than a thousand columns, and the world's largest hand-knotted carpet.
Dominating the main prayer hall is one of the largest chandeliers in the world, at 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters in height, and weighing 12 tons.
Tour the mosque and enjoy a walk around the surrounding reflecting pools that amplify its beauty.
Experience the thrill of the fastest rollercoaster on the planet at Ferrari World! You’ll be launched 52 meters into the sky before flying through tight curves inspired by some the world’s most famous race tracks. Cross the finish line with an adrenaline rush worthy of a Grand Prix!
Get up close and personal with the ultimate display of Ferrari cars from 1947 all the way to the present. Enjoy the audio-visual dialogue between modern design, interactive technology, and history. You’ll come to understand the love story that started with Enzo Ferrari and endures today.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque admission and tour
- Ferrari World general admission
- Transportation for the full day
Know Before You Go
Important: There is a mandatory dress code for admission to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Abu Dhabi.
• Loose long trousers or long skirts (tight or figure-hugging attire is not allowed)
• Long sleeves and a head scarf (head should be covered with a scarf)
• No transparent or see-through clothing is allowed
• Shorts are not allowed (short pants covering the knees are allowed)
• Sleeveless shirts or T-shirts are not allowed (short sleeves that cover the shoulders are allowed)
No swimwear, beachwear, or clothing with profanity is permitted.