Enjoy a VIP introduction to Dubai on a 4-hour private tour by car and see the city’s contemporary architecture and waterfront. Ride a traditional water taxi and a modern monorail, and get optional entry to the Burj Khalifa; the world’s tallest building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your Dubai hotel
- Private group
- Tour Dubai from the comfort and exclusivity of a private car
- See all the city's dazzling skyscrapers, including the iconic Burj Al Arab
- Ride a traditional water taxi in Dubai Creek
- Take the modern monorail
- Drive past the old souks and major mosques
- Take the option to go to the top of the Burj Khalifa
- Dubai city tour by private car
- Private guide
- Pick up from any hotel in Dubai/Sharjah in private car
- 1-way water taxi
- 1-way monorail ticket
- Unlimited drinking water
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For Burj Khalifa optional entrance option:
- Children below 6 can join this tour for free, but the Burj Khalifa ticket is chargeable (USD 46).
- Burj Khalifa ticket will be booked at approximately 13:00 for the morning tour and 20:00 for the afternoon tour.
- Burj Khalifa tickets are subject to availability and time. For sold out dates/times, the supplier can book premium entry at an additional cost of 110 USD per person.
- You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier.