Dubai: Private 4-Hour Fishing CharterProduct ID: 41650
From US$686 Per group up to 6Book now
- Fish for tuna, barracuda, and more off the coast of Dubai
- Climb aboard a comfortable fishing boat, with plenty of room to move
- Locate the best fishing sites for bait, lure, or troll fishing
- Enjoy the services of an experienced captain and crew
The activity is for a minimum of 4 hours, and can take up to 8 passengers, with snacks and refreshments included. Professional and experienced skippers and fishing guides will be on board to help you locate the best fishing sites, whether you want to bottom fish, spin, or lure fish.
Departing from The Palm Jumeirah Marina, you will cruise aboard a charter boat equipped with the latest equipment, and powered by modern twin 250hp Yamaha outboards. The boats feature a large fishing platform with plenty of space to move around comfortably, and there are also on board toilet and washroom facilities.
- Ice boxes
- Toilet and washroom facilities
- CD player and radio
- Navigational equipment
- Fish finders
- Snacks and refreshments
- Barbecue meal (additional charge)
- Transfer to the meeting point
Meet at Dubai Marina Walk, beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and near Marina Heights Tower. Please look for The Yellow Boats staff who will assist you with the boarding procedure. By Metro: The nearest metro station is Damac Properties. From there head into the marina and and take right along the walkway. You will pass Starbucks Coffee, then Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant (approximately 5 minutes walk). By Car: From Sheikh Zayed Road use Exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road. Follow the signs to Dubai Marina then keep left at the fork and merge onto Alkhayay Street. At the roundabout take the first exit and find the nearest parking available. By Taxi: Ask the driver for Dubai Marina Walk, Spinneys Supermarket Parking, near Marina Heights Tower. (Open in Google Maps)
• You can purchase merchandise on board, including caps and T-shirts
• All gear included. Just bring your hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and have your camera ready
• Weather conditions
All tours are subject to a review of the weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we will inform you of any changes to your booking as soon as possible. The judgement on sailing during inclement weather is at the discretion of The Yellow Boats.
Product ID: 41650