Explore the Dubai desert with a guide on an overnight safari. Drive on the dunes, ride a camel, try sand boarding, enjoy a delicious BBQ and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to safety precautions, there will be no falcon show or camel riding for all off-road safari tours from April 1. Also with immediate effect as per Dubai Municipality instructions, there will be no shisha (Arabic water pipe) offered at the camp site from March 12, 2020 until further notice.
- There will be no dancing performances and no alcohol will be served during the holy month of Ramadan
- After the regular evening desert safari, overnight guests will remain at camp and others will return to the city
- Sleeping bags, mattresses, and igloo tents, designed for 2 persons, are provided
- All facilities at the campsite are basic and are not comparable to hotel accommodation
- Guests visiting the UAE during the summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. It is recommended that all guests take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert