Go on an overnight desert safari and experience the traditional lifestyle of the Bedouin. Enjoy a breathtaking drive through the Arabian sand dunes, ride a camel, take in entertainment, eat a buffet dinner, smoke shisha, and sleep under the stars.
What to Expect
Make the most of your visit to the UAE with an overnight desert safari departing from Dubai or Sharjah. Head out into the desert in a Land Cruiser and enjoy thrilling ride across the dunes - there'll be plenty of photo stops along the way.
Visit a camel farm and learn about the role these animals play in the lives of the Bedouin before going for a ride. Then arrive at a traditional camp and enjoy Arabic refreshments and snacks.
You'll have time to try out sand boarding and get a henna design on your hands or feet before dinner is served. Enjoy a delicious buffet and BBQ, followed by shisha. Then enjoy dancing entertainment before spending a night under the stars. In the morning, you'll be given breakfast before being transported back to your hotel.
- Transportation in a Land Cruiser
- 45 minutes of dune bashing
- Stops for tire deflation
- Camel riding
- Welcome drinks at the Arabic Bedouin camp
- Egyptian folkloric Tanoura dance show
- Henna painting
- Belly dance show
- Arabic buffet dinner with BBQ
- Sleeping bags, mattresses, and tents
What's Not Included
- Dune buggy
- Quad bike
- Sand board
- Private dune bar set-up
- Hummer upgrade
- Alcoholic beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Wear casual clothing and sneakers.
It's a good idea to eat a light meal before your trip.
Remember to bring your sunglasses and camera.
* Belly Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days
* Tanura Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays
* Alcohol drinks are not allowed during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days