Enjoy an amazing cruise along the Musandam coastline on this full-day tour from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, or Fujairah. Snorkel in the Indian Ocean, admire the fantastic landscape, and enjoy the perfect Arabic hospitality with a traditional lunch
What to Expect
Enjoy the amazing traditional cruise along the Musandam coastline aboard the Omani Dhow with perfect Arabic hospitality and set-up including Arabic tea and coffee and welcome drinks. Transfer from any hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, or Fujairah and drive along the new Emirates Road highway until you reach Dibba. On the way you will pass by the beautiful Golden Sands and Hajar Mountain, and experience the east coast and Dibba Bay towards the main fishing harbor.
You will then board the Omani Dhow and cruise along the Musandam coastline, offering a great insight into the fantastic landscape. Enjoy your time sunbathing while you feast your eyes upon the beauty of the white and salty mountains. You will pass by the natural beautifully carved caves and through the deserted Haffa Village and Ziggy beaches.
Take a thrilling plunge into the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean with the snorkeling equipment while the staff prepares a traditional lunch with the real taste of Arabia. After lunch you can have more time for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing. Catch some sun to the lulling sounds of the surf. If you are lucky there is also the possibility of seeing dolphins during the cruise.
- Pick-up from your hotel or residence in Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, or Fujairah
- Round-trip transfer to Dibba Oman Port on seat-in-coach basis
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Approximately 5-hour trip aboard a traditional Arabian wooden Dhow
- Activities including cruising, swimming, snorkeling, banana boat rides, and handline fishing
- Traditional buffet lunch served on board with unlimited soft drinks/mineral water
- Snorkeling and hand line fishing equipment
- Drop-off at your hotel or residence
- Local taxes and fees for tour purchase
What's Not Included
- Anything not on inclusions list
Know Before You Go
This is a group tour.
Original passport and photocopy are mandatory for this trip.
Guests on tourist visas should bring their original visa with them.
UAE residence visa holders will have to pay visa fees of AED 35/- (additional) at the Oman-Dubai borders.
Snorkeling and handline fishing equipment included.
Oman visa not required for this tour.
Pick-up from Abu Dhabi can be arranged at extra charge.