Explore one of the world's most spectacular sites of worship on a half-day guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick up is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pick up will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Extraordinary guide knowledge and exceptional construction"
"Wearing traditional dress to enter Moswue"
"Our tour guide, Z... he made it extra special with his knowledge and enthusiasm"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
- If required, a long abaya with scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the local partner
- Men must not reveal skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
- The duration of the tour includes time required for travel to and from the destination
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals
- All passengers must carry a vaccination card while traveling (digitally or physically) and proof of PCR test taken in the last 30 days (either in another country or from Dubai)
- Everyone must carry their original passport while traveling