Enjoy a desert safari in a museum quality 1950s Land Rover or a Mercedes G-Wagon, and savor Emirati cuisine in Dubai. Breakfast with a local Bedouin, and learn about life in the desert prior to Dubai's futuristic development.
What to Expect
Take an early morning 6-hour desert safari from the United Arab Emirate of Dubai and learn about life for the Bedouins before the city’s ultra-modern development.
You can choose to travel in an authentic, museum quality 1940s-50s Land Rover (Heritage Safari), a vehicle that has played a pivotal role in the story of the region to become part of UAE history. You also have the option of driving in the legendary Mercedes G-Wagon (Platinum Safari). No other vehicle offers a more authentic desert experience, or better opportunities to spot exotic local wildlife.
Discover what life was like inside the desert before the modern developments, and hear fascinating tales first-hand from a local Bedouin. Breakfast in the exclusive surrounds of a private royal desert retreat, and learn local recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation.
Grab this rare opportunity to get a glimpse into the rich history of the region, and experience the native wildlife of the pristine desert with original desert inhabitants.
- Hotel transfers by shared air-conditioned van (Heritage)
- Safari transportation in a classic Land Rover (Heritage)
- Hotel transfers and Safari by shared Mercedes G-Wagon (Platinum)
- Bedouin breakfast
Know Before You Go
• Please note that a portion of your fee contributes towards local conservation
• A reminder email with a precise pick-up time will be sent prior to your tour departure
• Not suitable for guests with spinal ailments or pregnant women
• Tour requires a minimum 18 hours advance notice to book this activity online
• The language/safari guide is on request and is subject to availability on the day of the tour.