Discover the amazing Musandam peninsula on a traditional Arabian dhow cruise in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Oman. Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Musandam Dibba. Stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy an Oriental buffet lunch on board.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel is provided.
- Spend an unforgettable day on a traditional Arabian dhow cruise
- Discover the underwater world off the Musandam peninsula during a snorkeling stop
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch as well as unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, and Fujairah hotels
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Dibba, Oman
- Snorkeling equipment and towels
- Tasty Oriental buffet lunch
- Unlimited refreshments and fruits
- Shower facilities
- Music system on board
- Water in coach
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- No visa for Oman is required for this tour and there are no additional border fees.
- Your original passport is required for border crossings with at least 90 days validity.
- Only tourists permitted to join the tour. Not allowed for UAE Residents.
- All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up, failing that a supplementary charge is applicable.
- This is a shared group tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and in case of cancellation, cost of transportation will be charged.