Discover the amazing Musandam peninsula on a traditional Arabian dhow cruise in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Oman. Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Musandam Dibba. Stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy an Oriental buffet lunch on board.
What to Expect
Your full-day excursion to Dibba begins with a pick-up at your hotel and continues with a drive along the new highway as you take in the imposing Hajar Mountain, beautiful golden sands, and Dibba Bay, on the way to the fishing harbor.
At 10:00 you’ll head out on a cruise on board a traditional Arabian dhow, enjoying Arabic tea and coffee as welcome drinks. The double-decker dhow features traditional Omani interiors including rugs and pillows for your comfort.
Enjoy your time lazing and sunbathing and admiring the beauty of the salty white mountains. You’ll pass by naturally carved caves, Haffa beaches, and Ziggy Bay.
Stop to snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean before enjoying a lunch with the real taste of Arabia. Refreshments including soft drinks, mineral water, and fruits are available throughout the cruise.
After lunch you’ll have more time for swimming, snorkeling, or relaxing and admiring the amazing landscapes. There’s a possibility that you’ll see dolphins during the cruise!
At 16:00 you’ll head back to the harbor and afterwards will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, and Fujairah hotels
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Dibba, Oman
- Snorkeling equipment and towels
- Tasty Oriental buffet lunch
- Unlimited refreshments and fruits
- Shower facilities
- Music system on board
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• No visa for Oman is required for this tour and there are no additional border fees.
• Your original passport is required for border crossings with at least 90 days validity.
• Only tourists permitted to join the tour. Not allowed for UAE Residents.
• All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip.
• A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up, failing that a supplementary charge is applicable.
• All the tours and transportation are on sharing basis.
• All tours are subject to weather conditions and In case of cancellation, cost of transportation will be charged.