Experience desert life on this tour from Dubai to the Red Dunes and Al Khayma Camp. Enjoy dune bashing, camel riding, a BBQ dinner, dance shows, stargazing, and staying overnight in the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city hotels and apartments, as well as from Dubai Harbour Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, and Sport/Motor City is available for an additional fee. Pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time, depending on your location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
- It is required to have a passport copy for tourists and an ID copy for residents; both soft and hard copies are accepted.
- Pickup timing may change due to summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon.
- Casual clothing is advised in summer, and a jacket in winter.
- Avoid bringing valuables and be cautious with henna if you have sensitive skin.
- Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.