Explore the desert terrains of Dubai on an ultimate desert safari with the thrills of an optional quad bike ride and camel ride at the exclusive Al Khayma Camp. Be amazed at the desert sports including dune bashing and sandboarding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city hotels and apartments, as well as from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid and Dubai Harbor). Meet your guide in your hotel lobby 45 minutes before your scheduled booked time, depending on your location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pregnant women and children under 3 years old are not permitted on tour for security reasons
- It is strongly recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility
- An adult must accompany participants ages 9–15 on the ATV for a shared ride
- Participants ages 16-55 years old can ride single ATVs
- Quad biking is optional and not included in the program unless you select it
- Please do not eat for 2 to 3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Guests from Sharjah will be picked up first, and they will be the last to get dropped off in a shared transport
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Loose clothes are recommended during summer along with long clothes or jackets during winter