Experience life in the desert on a 6-hour safari tour from Dubai. Get your adrenaline thrills on a dune-bashing drive. Watch the sunset. Then, go to a Bedouin camp for a barbecue dinner and activities such as belly dancing, camel rides and more.
What to Expect
Following pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, travel to the desert on a 30 to 40-minute drive. Stop to take photos of the desert landscape. There will also be an opportunity to take photos of the falcons used for falconry, one of the area's oldest traditions.
Continue your afternoon with a dune-bashing drive. Travel across the dunes at thrilling speed. Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset. Then drive to an authentic Bedouin camp. Experience the charm of Arabic culture and hospitality with a warm greeting and delicious Arabic coffee and dates. Get a complimentary refreshment as you settle into the Bedouin encampment. You will have the option to sit outside on Arabic carpets with lower tables and beautiful cushions. Sit back and enjoy the activities.
Watch a traditional tanura dance show. Marvel at an amazing Emirati hair dance. See fire shows, belly dancing and more. Take a camel ride around the desert, get a henna body painting or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the Arabian spirit.
You will be invited to put on an Arabic costume for a souvenir photo. You can also get a photo of you with a falcon on your shoulder. Once you've worked up an appetite, enjoy a gourmet barbecue dinner. See some more dance shows as you dine. Then travel back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/location
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Welcome drinks
- Arabic coffee and tea
- Henna painting
- A short camel ride (repeatable)
- Sunset photo stop
- Shisha pipe ("hubbly bubbly”)
- Shared camp seating (as per option selected)
- Tanura and belly dance show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Barbecue dinner (self-service open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
What's Not Included
- Any other expenses
- Quad bike and dune buggy options (on request, depending on availability)
- Alcoholic beverages (available at the camp for an additional cost)
What to Remember
• Please note that Ramadan lasts from June 1 to 30, approximately. During this time, there will be no belly dancing and no alcohol served
• Infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune-bashing activity
• The supplier ensures that all drivers are well-trained and licensed safari drivers. The Land Cruiser or Hummer vehicles are fully insured and well-equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS and a First Aid box