Explore the history of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, the Etihad Towers observation deck, and Qasr Al Watan Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup time within 30-min of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs and heads are covered at all times
- Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals. In cases of closure, a photo stop will be made instead
- Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events but will be replaced by Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (based on availability)
- Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan, recommended to bring food with you