From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Premium Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedFree pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, as well as the cruise port (Port Rashid). Pickup from Bab Al Shams Hotel and Al Maha Resort is available only with an additional fee.
- Go inside one of the world’s largest mosques at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers
- Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Trace out the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
The Corniche, Abu Dhabi
Emirates Palace (photo stop)
Etihad Towers (visit)
Qasr Al Watan
5 - 6 hours
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then enjoy a visit to another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower.
The next stop will be at the Marina mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) and dine at the mall's restaurants or enjoy the food court options. Afterward, visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the presidential palace compound of UAE. Notice the architectural features, historical artifacts and other historical treasures of the palace. Then enjoy the drive back to Dubai, where you will be dropped off.
Please note: Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events, as it is a national palace. In such cases, this visit will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever is available on that day).
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation in Dubai
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide in your selected language
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Entrance ticket to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premises of Qasr Al Watan
- Entrance ticket to Etihad Towers observation deck
- Cold mineral water
- Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies (to be returned)
- Guided tour inside the Palace
- Lunch (at own expense)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (not mandatory)
- Clothing for men
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
• Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered. Failure to do so may result in refused entry. Please note that no clothing will be provided to men.
• If Qasr Al Watan is closed for presidential events, the visit will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village
• The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
• The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals
• Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
• The mosque is open until 7:00 PM on Fridays
• Please note that lunch is not included
• Please note that restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan, April 23 to May 23, 2020. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you