Get ready for ride of your life during a Dubai desert safari tour. Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, this tour will take you coursing over sand dunes and exploring the desert first-hand. Experience the desert landscape for yourself during this tour.
What to Expect
The mysterious desert beckons you for a magical evening out - an adventure you'll never forget. Leaving behind the bustle of the city in the afternoon, the safari guides will transport you, by four-wheel drive vehicles, for a thrilling journey over rolling dunes through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, deep into the heart of the desert.
From the crest of a high dune, watch the setting sun cast its orange glow over the vast expanse of rippling sand all round you. Like a shimmering mirage in the distance you will see the flickering lights of your camp where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits you. The encampment conjures up images of the Arabian nights.
Quench your thirst while you relax on the comfortable seating arrangement in Bedu tents. Have your hands painted with intricate henna designs, dress in local customary clothing, see your name written in a bottle of colored sand, taste the exquisite flavors of camel chocolate, experience a short camel ride, or just enjoy the aromatic shisha. A feast of grilled meats, fresh salads, delectable Arab sweets and selected beverages are served. Under a galaxy of stars, you will be entertained by the bewitching belly dancer swaying to the strains of Arabian music.
- Dune drive
- Short Camel ride
- Henna painting
- Sheesha or hubbly bubbly
- Arabic costumes
- Belly dancing
- Tanoura dance
- BBQ Dinner Buffet
- Water and softdrinks
- Coffee and tea
What's Not Included
- Dune buggy
- Quad bikes
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The Evening Desert Safari in Dubai runs 7 days a week
• All drivers are licensed and trained in First Aid
• 4WD Land Cruisers are used for the safari. The cars are fitted with a roll cage to protect occupants from injury in the event of an accident, particularly in the unlikely event of a roll-over in the desert. Seat belts are provided for every passenger. You are insured at all times inside the cars.
• Belly dancing, tanoura dance, and other entertainment activities are not available during Ramadan
• Taking pictures with the falcon birds is not included in the package
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants, or guests with heart or back problems