Cool down at more than 30 rides and attractions suitable for the entire family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark in front of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, including the long lazy river and adrenaline-fuelled speed slides.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Professional cameras
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Child rates apply for any child measuring under 1.1 meters in height. Please note that guests below 1.1 meters won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark. Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID — no meals will be provided
- A fast pass is available with additional charges at the gate. The fast pass enables you to skip the ride lines and is applicable only for two rides: Wipeout Flow Rider and White Water Wadi
- Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
- You may bring a 1-liter water bottle into the park
- There are a range of restaurants and snack bars to dine at. Load money onto a waterproof wristband for the day on entry