Ride through the dunes of the Dubai desert on camel back and roam around the sands enjoying the sunrise views over the golden landscape. Then, enjoy an ancient Arabic-style light breakfast in a Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotels or apartments in Dubai city limits, as well as the cruise port, Port Rashid. Unfortunately, pickup from Bab Al shams, Jebel Ali, Sport-Motor city, or Al Maha resort is not available. The local partner can suggest a nearby meeting point.
- Ride a camel over the desert sands on the outskirts of Dubai (1 camel per couple)
- Watch the sunrise over the desert dunes
- Visit a typical Bedouin camp to experience Arab culture and traditions
- Recharge with a nice breakfast
- Get panoramic views of the desert landscape
- Pickup and drop off at centrally located hotels in Dubai
- Camel ride (about 45 minutes)
- Sunrise view photo stop (subject to time and convenience)
- Welcome drinks (coffee/dates) at a local Bedouin-style camp
- Delicious breakfast
- Quad Bike or dune buggy in the desert
- Any extra service or expense not mentioned in "what's included"
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour may vary depending on traffic.
- The duration of the tour includes pickup and drop-off.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- The weather might change at any time, so please check the weather the day before your trip
- The tour might be canceled or rescheduled to another day due to weather conditions
- Infants below 5 years old are not allowed to ride camels
- Please note that camel rides cannot be conducted by pregnant women