Enjoy thrilling desert adventures like a dune buggy, sandboarding, and camel riding. Choose between a 4-hour tour and 6-hour evening tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, as well as Dubai Harbour Cruise Terminal or Port Rashid. Pick up from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali, Sport-Motor city, Al Maha resort and any outside the city location is available only with an additional fee.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Trip duration is 4 hours for the morning option and 6 hours for the evening option; both include a 50-minute dune buggy session
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, we request that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes of walking distance.
- Participants from 16-55 years of age are eligible to ride the ATVs
- An adult must accompany participants 9 years & older up to 15 years for the ATV ride. Children 5 years and younger are strictly not permitted on the ATVs
- This self-riding activity is not insured and any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger
- The participant must pay the amount for any damages due to the improper usage of buggy/ATVs
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance show won’t be available during Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law