Experience the Dubai Desert by Quad Bike on a thrilling 6-hour adventure tour, and then go to a Bedouin camp for a barbecue dinner and traditional folk entertainment. Watch authentic belly dancing shows, get a henna hand tattoo, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy an exhilarating drive through the ever-shifting sand dunes of Dubai’s desert, and experience the beauty of the desert landscape by Quad Bike (ATV). Spend the rest of the evening at a Bedouin camp, and enjoy a traditional barbecue dinner and tanoura dance show.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, transfer to the start point for a safety briefing on how to operate the Quad Bike. Learn the rules of off-road driving before taking control of your own automatic Quad. Feel the adrenaline rush as your guide leads you up and down challenging sand dunes. As the sun sets, head to the Bedouin camp for a traditional welcome of Arabic coffee and dates.
Then, relax on Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic shisha (water) pipe. Experience the desert from the back of a camel (optional), see local sand art, and admire the traditional attire of the henna artistes. Feast on a traditional barbecue dinner of grilled meats, fresh salads, and local sweets. As you feast, watch authentic belly dancing.
Then, experience an exciting tanoura dance show, featuring a whirling dervish dance traditional to the Middle East.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Dubai (the pick-up is only available for hotels and not from private residences)
- Barbecue dinner (Arabic barbecue, salad, and dessert)
- Belly dancing during dinner
- Tanoura show after dinner
- Shisha (water pipe)
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic coffee and soft drinks
- Safety gear
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be 16 years and over and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity
• Tour times can be arranged to suit participants with at least 2 days notice
• Please note that the duration times for this activity are approximate. The activity lasts around 6 hours, including a Quad Bike tour of up to 1 hour
• A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required