Explore the Dubai desert at night in search of nocturnal animals, using night vision binoculars. Then, relax at the desert camp of local royalty, and see a desert sky filled with stars as you snack on complimentary treats and Arabic coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from Dubai hotels. Pick-up times will vary through-out the year. In order for you to plan your day, please be prepared for pick-up between 17:30 and 18:15.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Hotel pick up from urban Dubai area, in an air-conditioned vehicle (shared)
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester
- Long pants and closed shoes are highly recommended, and warm clothing during the as the temperature drops after sunset
- Bathrooms facilities are available throughout the tour
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation
- This is on a private car basis, however you might meet other guests at the camp during dinner and for the astronomy session