Discover old and modern Dubai and discover the highlights of the desert metropolis on this day tour including a visit to Burj Khalifa. Marvel at the beautiful Islamic architecture and enjoy the breathtaking views from the tallest building in the world.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in a very special world and discover old and modern Dubai on this city tour including a visit to Burj Khalifa.
After pick-up from your hotel, you will start the tour with a photo stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, a magnificent example of Islamic architecture. You then travel along the 7-kilometer-long Jumeirah Road towards Burj Al Arab, the world’s first 7-star hotel. Enjoy a photo stop in front of the luxury hotel whose silhouette looks like a boat’s sail.
You then drive to Madinat Jumeirah, the modern interpretation of a traditional Arab village. After a short stop you head to Palm Jumeirah with the Atlantis Hotel before continuing on to Dubai Marina, where you can admire the spectacular architecture.
Afterwards you head to the old part of Dubai. Cross the Dubai Creek and visit the spice market, where locals have bought their spices since the 18th century. You then continue on through the old neighborhoods towards the gold market. Here you will be enchanted by the glittering world.
At the end of the tour you drive to the world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking views over the whole of Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel, cruise ship, or the airport
- Tour guide
- Water during the drive
- Ride on a water taxi (abra)
- Entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa (when booking the relevant option)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Visit inside Burj Al Arab and Atlantis Hotel
Pick-up at the airport or your hotel.
Know Before You Go
• For your booked tour, the Burj Khalifa tickets will be reserved for a suitable time towards the end of your tour
• The price of the tour refers to hotels in Dubai. All other Emirates on request.
• The guided tour of Dubai will last around 5 hours; the total tour duration from other Emirates is 10 hours (only 5 of which will be with a guide)
• Booked tours can be canceled up to 5 days prior to the booked date