Discover old and modern Dubai and discover the highlights of the desert metropolis on this 5-hour including a visit to Burj Khalifa. Marvel at the beautiful Islamic architecture and enjoy the breathtaking views from the tallest building in the world.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in an incredible world and discover the old and modern sides of Dubai on this city tour. Visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and many other spectacular attractions in this city of superlatives.
After pick-up at your hotel, start the tour with a photo stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, a magnificent example of Islamic architecture. Then, travel the 7 kilometer long Jumeirah Road towards Burj Al Arab, the world’s first 7 star hotel. Snap a photo in front of the luxury hotel with the silhouette like a boat’s sail.
A drive to Madinat Jumeirah, the modern interpretation of a traditional Arab village follows, and after a short stop, head to Palm Jumeirah with the Atlantis Hotel before continuing on to the modern Dubai Marina.
Afterwards, head to the old part of Dubai. Cross the Dubai Creek and visit the spice market where locals have bought their spices since the 18th century. Stroll through the old neighborhoods towards the gold market where magical world of glittering splendor awaits.
At the end of the tour, drive to the world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa. From here, enjoy the breathtaking views over the whole of Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel, cruise ship, or the airport
- Tour guide in Dubai
- Mineral water during the drive
- Ride on a water taxi (abra)
- Entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Visit inside Burj Al Arab and Atlantis Hotel
Know Before You Go
• The Burj Khalifa tickets will be reserved for a suitable time at the end of your tour.
• The duration of the tour in Dubai with a guide is 5 hours.
• The duration of the tour from other Emirates is 10 hours, only 5 of which with a guide.