Set out for an exciting desert safari across the red sand dunes of Dubai. Enjoy an Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian dinner, stargazing, and indulge in entertainment activities at the Al Khayma Camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman, as well as the cruise port (Port Rashid).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The 4-wheel drive vehicles are fully insured and well-equipped with all necessary safety features
- The tour duration includes the pickup and drop-off service
- Vegetarian options are available
- During the month of Ramadan, only the Tanoura dance and fire show will be available
- It is recommended that you do not eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- It is recommended you have international travel insurance
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance
- The stargazing session is only available with evening time slots
- Long clothes and jackets are recommended during winter