Set out for an exciting desert safari across the red dunes of Dubai. Enjoy 3 different Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian buffet dinners with live bread and BBQ stations, stargazing, and camp activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman, as well as the cruise ports – Dubai Harbour Cruise Terminal and Port Rashid.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The 4-wheel drive vehicles are fully insured and well-equipped with all necessary safety features
- The tour duration includes the pickup and drop-off service
- Vegetarian options are available
- During the month of Ramadan, only the Tanoura dance and fire show will be available
- It is recommended that you do not eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- It is recommended you have international travel insurance
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance
- The stargazing session is only available with evening time slots
- Long clothes and jackets are recommended during winter
- Pickup timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in case of any change