This program is a unique chance to savor excitement and adventure in the Dubai desert. You’ll ride through sand dunes in a 4WD vehicle, spend a night in a traditional Arabian campsite, and enjoy a traditional BBQ dinner complete with dancing shows.
What to Expect
At around 15:30 you’ll be picked up at your hotel in a 4WD vehicle and head out on a 45-minute drive to the desert.
Ride up and down dunes on a dune bashing drive as you head to the campsite. Stop to admire the desert sunset and to take some photos from the top of the dunes.
When you arrive at the campsite you’ll be welcomed with Arabic coffee and dates before taking a short camel ride. Afterwards, you’ll be invited relax in a majlis in a traditional Bedouin tent.
Get a henna tattoo, smoke flavored shisha, and try on traditional Bedouin garments. Enjoy an Arabian BBQ buffet dinner and the entertainment of a charming belly dancer and tanoura folk dancers.
Spend the night in a tent under the starry sky. You’ll be comfortable and have all the amenities you need for staying overnight in the desert.
The next morning, wake up with the sun and enjoy a warm morning breakfast before returning to Dubai.
- 4WD pick-up and drop off
- Breakfast, snacks, and beverages
- Dune and camel rides
- Henna painting
- Barbecue buffet dinner
- Belly dancing and tanura shows
- Sleeping mats
Know Before You Go
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions, or children under 3 years of age
• Seats are not pre-allocated and therefore provided on a first-come-first-served basis
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing
• Vegetarians are welcome to join the tour
• Bookings should be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the excursion
• Ramadan restrictions are applicable: entertainment is limited and no alcoholic beverages are served
• The program is subject to change due to climate conditions, government regulations, public holidays, etc. preventing certain activities from taking place