Dubai Marina & Palm Lagoon 45-Minute Evening Boat TourProduct ID: 54659
From US$43 per personBook now
- Enjoy a panoramic boat tour around Dubai Marina and Palm Lagoon
- Marvel at the city’s stunning architecture
- Explore the lagoon by night when the Marina comes alive with sparkling lights and lots of activity
The best way to check out the top sights of Dubai is from the water and there’s no better time to enjoy it than on this 45-minute evening cruise.
Along the way you’ll admire some of the buildings surrounding one of the world’s most spectacular marinas. See the Twisted Tower, Princess Tower, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Address Hotel, Al Fattan Tower, and many others.
Marvel the luxurious yachts at the dock and take in the chic urban lifestyle that the development supports. Cruise past the Yacht Club, the 5-star hotels along the beach, the fabulous JBR Walk and the new Bluewaters Island. Return with a tour of the Palm Jumeirah Lagoon.
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal guide and unique fun facts
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
Meet at Dubai Marina Walk, beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and near Marina Heights Tower. Look for The Yellow Boats staff who will assist you with the boarding procedure. By Metro: The nearest metro station is Damac Properties. From there head into the marina and and take right along the walkway. You will pass Starbucks Coffee, then Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant (approximately 5 minutes walk). By Car: From Sheikh Zayed Road use Exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road. Follow the signs to Dubai Marina then keep left at the fork and merge onto Alkhayay Street. At the roundabout take the first exit and find the nearest parking available. By Taxi: Ask the driver for Dubai Marina Walk, Spinneys Supermarket Parking, near Marina Heights Tower. (Open in Google Maps)
• Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 10kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard
• All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
Product ID: 54659