See the Dubai desert from above on a spectacular balloon ride with one of the most experienced balloon companies in the world. Then, enjoy a gourmet breakfast followed by a drive in a vintage 1950s Land Rover. Look for the flora and fauna of the desert.
What to Expect
Catch the rising sun at 4,000 feet on an airborne adventure above the Dubai desert. See the vast expanse of golden sand dunes from the comfort of a hot-air balloon flight. Look down at camels roaming the sands, galloping gazelles and the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat. Let some of the world's most experienced pilots take you on the ride of a lifetime.
On landing, drive to a private desert conservation reserve, where you will have the chance to freshen-up in clean, private bathrooms. Feast from a scrumptious selection of delicacies such as hand-cut smoked salmon and caviar during a gourmet breakfast.
Then, head out into the conservation reserve in museum-quality, open-top 1950s Land Rovers. These iconic vehicles were the first to traverse the desert 6 decades ago. With an experienced guide at the wheel, set off through the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and experience a protected haven for desert wildlife.
- Pick-up and drop off from urban areas of Dubai
- Flight certificate signed by your pilot
Know Before You Go
• The entire activity takes approximately 6 hours, with limited access to rest rooms
• The local tour operator will strive to have your balloon in the air by sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed
• The balloon flies with the wind and this determines the direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight. Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions
• The exact return time to the hotel or meeting point is dependent on where you land and the traffic conditions in the city
• Women who are more than 3 months pregnant, and anyone with injuries or recent surgeries in their limbs or back are not permitted to fly