The perfect way to see the Dubai desert from above and below. Enjoy a spectacular balloon ride with one of the most experienced balloon companies in the world followed by a gourmet breakfast and a wildlife drive in a vintage 1950’s Land Rover.
What to Expect
Catch the rising sun at 4,000 feet on an airborne adventure, viewing the vast expanse of golden sand dunes from the comfort of a gentle hot-air balloon ride. See roaming camels, galloping gazelles and the mighty Arabian Oryx in their natural habitat. Let some of the world's most experienced Pilots take you on a ride of a lifetime.
Once you land, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve where you will have the chance to freshen-up in clean, private bathrooms. Breakfast will be a scrumptious selection of delicacies such as hand-cut smoked salmon and caviar.
Then head out into the conservation reserve in museum quality, open top 1950’s Land Rovers. These iconic vehicles were the first vehicles ever to traverse the desert 6 decades ago. With an experienced Guide at the wheel, set off through the beautiful Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a protected haven for desert wildlife.
- Pick-up and drop of from urban areas in Dubai
- Flight certificate signed by your Pilot
Know Before You Go
• The entire outing normally takes about 6 hours with limited access to rest rooms
• The tour operator will strive to have your balloon in the air at sunrise, but this cannot always be guaranteed
• The balloon flies with the wind, which determines direction and distance, so the views differ from flight to flight. Visibility is completely dependent on weather conditions
• The exact return time to the hotel or meeting point is dependent on where you land and the traffic conditions in the city
• Women more than 3 months pregnant and anyone with injuries or recent surgeries in their limbs or back are not permitted to fly