Discover dazzling Dubai by jumping on board one of our iconic, open-top red buses! Explore this ever-expanding city, which is home to some of the world's most iconic buildings and landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Old Souk, and Atlantis the Palm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, Persian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour operates daily
- Red Route: First departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 5pm. Buses run every 30 minutes. Tour duration - 80 minutes
- Blue Route: First departure from Stop 1 at 9am, last departure from Stop 1 at 5pm. Buses run every 30 minutes. Tour duration - 130 minutes
- Sunset and Night tour departs at 6pm from Stop 1 Dubai Mall and lasts approximately 2 hours
- The Dubai Museum is temporarily closed
- Mobile and printed paper vouchers are accepted on this tour and can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route
- Vouchers can be used any day within 12 months of the travel date selected at check-out
- Please note, due to COP28, Sheikh Zayed Road will be partially closed between 7:00 and 11:00 on Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd December. Due to these circumstances, there will be route alterations